Submission deadline extended to February 15th, 2018
working language is English.
1. Performance and technology drivers for materials in space applications.
2. Space and planetary environment interactions (atomic oxygen, UV and particle radiation, micrometeoroids and debris, contamination, vacuum, thermal cycling…) and synergistic effects.
3. Modelling the interaction of materials with the natural and induced environment, including modelling of contamination effects.
4. New methods, procedures & verification approaches for space materials including novel technologies for their verification on ground and in space.
5. In-flight experiments and lessons learned from the exploitation of in-orbit data.
6. New materials, processes, technologies: their qualifications and applications.
7. Materials and processes in extreme environments (planetary, reentry, very low earth orbit, electric propulsion effects…).
8. Standards and regulation
In order to submit an abstract, you will have to create an account.
The « Submit abstract » button in your personal homepage allows you to:
• submit an abstract
• view the uploaded abstract
• modify a submission
• modify or delete a co-author
• increase or decrease the rank of a co-author
Abstracts (PDF format) should only be submitted online on the Conference website.
Please use the same account (access code) for any additional submissions.
If you wish to make any corrections to an already submitted abstract or if you wish to submit other abstracts, you should use your personal access codes up until the submission deadline.
Abstract sent by email will NOT be accepted.
All abstracts must be submitted in English and must include:
Authors surnames and first names
Postal and email addresses
An abstract should not exceed one A4 page (maximum) – Minimum half A4 page
Font: Times New Roman – Size: 10 – Line spacing: single
Tables are allowed
To help papers selection, the text of the abstract should as much as possible clearly describe innovative contents with respect to the topics. Results that will be presented during the conference must be clearly identified.
The abstract will circulate to program committee members for review and selection.
The abstract MUST be submitted as a PDF-file. Scanned PDF-files are not allowed. The files must be created using a PDF-distiller, all fonts must be embedded.
The file may NEITHER contain any form of security, NOR bookmarks, links or multiple files in a single PDF file.
Please note that your PDF file must not exceed 3MB.